1800 595 518

An individual can only be allowed to stay in Australia when they have a valid visa. However, one’s visa may expire while still in the country. It is extremely important to double-check you visa’s expiry date and conditions in order to avoid getting into trouble with the authority over an expired visa. Anyway, for those who find themselves with an expired visa while still in Australia, do not worry because we are here to help you out. It is advisable to consult a lawyer first to be aware of the options available, your rights and consequences for you actions. This should be done before contacting the Department of Migration.
In case you would like to stay in the country longer then it is advisable to apply for a new visa. The visa options available for you is determined by the existing circumstances and it is limited to certain visas. For cases whereby the visa is expired, there is need for application of a bridging visa E (BVE) immediately to make your stay lawful. The BVE is a short-term visa that allows one to stay in Australia lawfully as they arrange on how to leave. A1 Migration Visa Solution is ready to assist you through this process.