1800 595 518

Awesome Image

Would you like to tour Australia or visit that friend or family living here? Well, this is the right visa for you.
It allows entry of people to visit Australia for tourism purposes. The visa also allows people who want to visit family and friends to stay for about three to twelve months. It can also be used for other short-term non-work purposes. Anyone outside Australia and has a passport and would like to visit the country is eligible for this visa.
Whatever the reason for your visit, be sure we are right here and willing to walk the journey with you. Our experience and knowledge enables us to advice you on the right visa application based on the type of visit.
Applicants interested in short term visits such as less than three months have the following options to choose from;

  • Electronic Travel Authority Visa (subclass 601)
  • eVisitor (subclass 651)
  • Visitor visa (subclass 600)